We will be hopping on the third Thursday every month, with a different theme to inspire you each time :)
The theme for October is 'Thanksgiving' or 'Thanks' and we have a wee hop this month - life happens and several folk couldn't join us, but we still have a few ideas to share with you.
If you just arrived from Carolina's Blog, thank you for continuing with the hop!
You can continue on the blog hop from here in a loop by clicking on the Next button below to Cindy's blog.
This month we are excited to have two awesome Guest Hoppers!
1. Stacey Lane
2. Kim Lamos
Now of course we have letter framelits - so I just had to stamp the leaves and cut the letters out.
I think the leaf over the 'T' hides the 'T' too much on this one - it is hard to see it on the photo, for the next one I would move the leaf up and out a bit.
I used the baby wipe technique for the leaves - drop re-inker onto a baby wipe to create an 'ink pad' of sorts and ink the stamp from that. For this one I used Mint Macaron and Delightful Dijon to match the 'Petals and Paisley' designer paper.
This month we are continuing with our Blog Hop Give-away:
• One lucky person will win an awesome crafty present from every blogger!
• You can enter by commenting once on every blog hop post - use the #SFOctHop in your comments
• Deadline MN Oct. 23rd 2016
• To comment on my blog - scroll down.
- Kirsteen Gill - YOU ARE HERE
- Cindy Waldroff- http://stampingindixie.blogspot.com/2016/10/most-important-2-words-stampin-friends-bloghop.html
- Twila Davis - http://stampalittlelonger.blogspot.com/2016/10/stampin-friends-october-blog-hop.html
- Lynn Streifert- http://lynnzcrafters.com/2016/10/20/stampin-friends-blog-hop-thank-you/
- Melissa Thomas- http://seatoseastampin.weebly.com/blog/stampin-friends-thanksgiving-blog-hop
- Kim Lamos-http://pinkzebrapapercreations.blogspot.com/2016/10/stampin-friends-blog-hop-october.html
- Stacey Lane-https://aworkofcarte.com/2016/10/faux-metal-vintage-leaves-card-gift-box/
- Carolina Evans - http://studioevans.blogspot.com/2016/10/stampin-friends-october-blog-hop-thank.html