Isn't this such a fantastic way to celebrate this event?
There's lots of amazing inspiration for you throughout the hop.
You are currently visiting my blog (Kirsteen Gill) in the USA and you will be hopping around the globe for craft inspiration!
There is a list of blogs at the end of this page which will help you to move along from blog to blog.
Today I decided to share a Christmas Card.
I LOVE the old fashioned Santa from the 'Father Christmas' Stamp Set and decided that the main image needed to have pride of place on it's own - so I made a card with a little different fold - this time a Centre Step Card.
- Cut card base 4 1/4" x 11"
- With the short side at the top, put the card into your paper trimmer with left edge at 1" and cut from 1" on guide to 10".
- Move card along so left edge is at 3 1/4" and cut from 1" to 10" again.
- Turn card stock around and place long edge at top.
- Score all the way down the card at 5 1/2"
- Now move the edge to 1" and score from to edge to cut line and then further down from cut line to edge.
- Repeat at 2" then again at 9" and 10"
You do not want to miss any of the amazing ideas and inspiration - so click on the name after mine to hop on!