And they are so easy to make.
I made this one for my Catalog Sneak Peek event to showcase one of the bold prints of Bohemian Designer Series Paper. The link is at the bottom of this post.
Here's a link to the original tutorial HERE
But the measurements I used are these :)
- 12x12 designer paper cut in half and then one of those cut to 8"x6" glue the two end to end over lapping by 1" so you have a piece 6" x 19".
- Cut 'base' Cardstock 5"x8", score 1" all around and snip into the score line on both long sides then fold these 1" sides in and glue as if making a box.
- Put adhesive around the outside of the box base and wrap the long piece of dsp around sticking it to the base and then overlap the ends of the dsp and glue together.
- I added a 1" strip of Cardstock around the top both inside and out as decoration.
- The handles are 8 1/2" x 2, corner round the ends with the corner rounder punch, score at 1" down the middle of the long length from the 1" to the 7 1/2", put adhesive down the score line and fold in half along the score. Make 2 and stick to bag as handles.